The guide below shows all of the things that us designer folk are looking for at the start of a project, ensuring we deliver your perfect solution.
01. Talk about it – Speak to your designer about all of the following…
02. Company profile – Who you are, what you do best and how do you want to be seen?
03. The goal – What do you want to achieve from the project?
04. Target market – Age, sex, what they like, occupation and location.
05. Design examples – Things you love and things you don’t.
06. Competitors – What they do well and how do you want to stand out from them?
07. Your brand – Do you have any previous projects that must be linked to for consistency?
08. Details – Sizes, colours, pages, quantity and deliverables.
09. Timescales – When do you need your project to be complete?
10. Your budget – How much have you set aside to complete your objectives?
To view some of our recent projects please click here.
If you would like more information or have a project you wish to discuss please get in touch.
07722 130 175